Pet ID tag rose gold stainless steel (THIN) Personalized engraved
- PET ID TAG -
Laser custom. Make your own unique style
- Stainless steel 304 tag
- Alloy hook
- S size : DIAMETER 20 mm x THICKNESS 1.1 mm | Weight : 2 g.
- M size : DIAMETER 25 mm x THICKNESS 1.1 mm | Weight : 4 g.
- Our products are all handcrafted. It's maybe slightly different in each item. It is the charm and uniqueness of craftsmanship.
- The color of the product may be slightly different depending on the screen display.
- Our product made from genuine leather. The texture will be slightly different in each part of the leather.
- The color of leather and leather edge will be darker or lighter when exposed to heat, sunlight, oil, friction, and moisture for a long time. And the leather may have wrinkles or creases in areas that are folded or twisted regularly. Which will be in accordance with the conditions of use.
- Regarded as a charming feature and unique of genuine leather.
- The color of the coating metal/stainless steel part and the PP stripe part will fade and fall out according to the usage and care.
Product usage and care
Product usage and care
- For hang on the loop of a pet’s collar and harness. Also can hang on your key or bag.
- Keep away from moisture, heat, sharpness, and chemicals. Check a product condition before use. If it is damaged, please don't use it.
- Please avoid the heat, moisture, chemicals, alcohol, perfume, and sharp objects that can make the product to be scratched or damaged.
- If the product is dirty or wet, use a very soft and dry cloth to wipe it out gently and allow it to dry completely. To prevent stains and mold.
- For paracord part you can use a very soft toothbrush or your hand with gentle soap water wipe the dust out gently and allow it to dry completely. To prevent stains and mold.
- Keep it in a dry, not too hot, and ventilated place.
- Clean it every time after use or at least 2-3 times a week.
- Use leather and metal care products to keep your product beautiful and extend its lifespan. At least once a month.
PRODUCT CAUTION & WARNING
- Check a product condition before use. If it is damaged, please don't use it.
- Please read and follow the product description, care, usage, caution, and warning carefully.
- Keep a product out of the reach of the children.
- Be careful not to let pets or children lick or chew or eat or swallow any part of the product. If your pets or children have swallowed it, please take them to the vet or hospital immediately.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
- Thailand Post registered airmail : 14 - 30 business days. Check your tracking
- Thailand Post EMS : 7 - 14 business days. Check your tracking
- DHL express : 3 - 14 business days. Check your tracking
*The delivery time is depend on the destination country. It may take a little longer to deliver to remote countries.
PACKAGE LOST OR RETURN
After package is shipped, package will be handed over to carrier. We are unable to gain extra information of delivery status more than customers. We will try to provide you all support until final delivery. Please fill in complete and correct shipping address information (English only) when you make your order.
In case package is returned to us due to customer input wrong shipping address, resending package shipping cost will be required. Please carefully check your shipping address when you make an order to avoid this issue.
CUSTOMS AND IMPORT TAXES (EXTRA COSTS)
Your country may require you to pay import fees, customs, duties, and value added taxes (VAT), etc. which isn’t included in the price and shipping cost listed on our website. These charges are the sole responsibility of the customer.
*Mr. & Mrs. Sniff will not replace or offer refunds for orders which are abandoned due to non-payment of taxes and fees required by your country. We will not responsible for delays due to customs.
Free registered shipping to Thailand, Japan, Mainland China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, South Korea and more. Please check the shipping cost to your destination when you proceed check out.
*Terms and conditions may be changed when having an unusual event such as COVID-19.