Pet ID tag usage and care
- For hang on the loop of a pet’s collar and harness. Also can hang on your key or bag.
- Keep away from moisture, heat, sharpness, and chemicals. Check a product condition before use. If it is damaged, please don't use it.
- Please avoid the heat, moisture, chemicals, alcohol, perfume, and sharp objects that can make the product to be scratched or damaged.
- If the product is dirty or wet, use a very soft and dry cloth to wipe it out gently and allow it to dry completely. To prevent stains and mold.
- For paracord part you can use a very soft toothbrush or your hand with gentle soap water wipe the dust out gently and allow it to dry completely. To prevent stains and mold.
- Keep it in a dry, not too hot, and ventilated place.
- Clean it every time after use or at least 2-3 times a week.
- Use leather and metal care products to keep your product beautiful and extend its lifespan. At least once a month.
PRODUCT CAUTION & WARNING
- Check a product condition before use. If it is damaged, please don't use it.
- Please read and follow the product description, care, usage, caution, and warning carefully.
- Keep a product out of the reach of the children.
- Be careful not to let pets or children lick or chew or eat or swallow any part of the product. If your pets or children have swallowed it, please take them to the vet or hospital immediately.