Candle usage and care
- Open a candle lid and the candle should be placed on heat-resistant trays. Trim a wick every time before use. Wick should have a length of 5-6 mm.
- Light a candle for 30-60 minutes or until the surface has completely melted evenly. Don’t leave it burning for more than 2 hours in a row.
- After the candle has burned for the first time. The surface of the candle will not be smooth when the soy wax candle has completely dry. Don’t worry It's the nature of the candle that uses 100% soy wax. The surface will be smoother and nicer after using 2-3 times.
- Always use the lid to extinguish the fire. Don’t close the lid tightly when the candle did not completely dry yet.
- Avoid placing a burning candle in the windy areas.
- SNIFF.HOME scented candle 200 g. best for area 3 Sq.m Should be placed 60-80 cm. high from the floor.
- Can use with candle warmers.
- When you get used to the smell or don't smell the same scented candle you use. Please switch to another scent for 2-4 weeks before returning to your favorite scent.
- Keep candles indoors a room temperature away from heat, sunlight, and humidity.
- Close the lid tightly when not using it.
PRODUCT CAUTION & WARNING
- Do not leave a burning candle when no one is in the area.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Keep and use away from flammable objects such as paper, plastic, fabric, and electronics.